Posted | 0 Comments
Dr. Alex Loyd
Live show date: November 28th
Register (on the right) to receive call-in instructions to listen to this show, ask live questions and receive replays.
Turn on Your Success Mechanism with The Success Codes
If you’ve tried every single success program, system or tool and you’re still struggling to create wealth, love and abundance in your life, you don’t want to miss this powerful hour with Dr. Alex Loyd, creator of The Success Codes, used by thousands around the globe to transform how they approach success. Learn why, according to Dr. Loyd, we’ve been biologically programmed to fail from childhood. Discover how it has been scientifically proven that negative, unconscious memories are trapped inside of us at a cellular level. Dr. Loyd will also share with us:
- How you can zone in and destroy these negative cellular memories and discover your True Purpose
- How this series of energy exercises can provide a “map” to seek out your failure mechanisms- where your deep-rooted cellular memories hide
- Why The Success Codes provide a “key” to unlocking these failure mechanisms- so you can dislodge, remove and destroy them
- The unseen and non-physical source of almost all of your failures
- How to crack open the “status quo shell” and do more than you ever thought possible
- How to eliminate the root-cause of self sabotage, the number one reason why people fail at achieving their goals
Dr. Alex Loyd is a Best Selling Author who has has been featured live on NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox and PBS News programs as an expert in healing the source issues underlying illness and disease. He was the subject of a PBS Special about The Healing Codes, and healing the source of problems, versus managing symptoms. The Healing Codes have been seen in USA Today, People and Time Magazines, and many other print media publications. Dr. Loyd lectures on The Healing Codes all over the world. He has now discovered how to use this system to deal with the matter of success, with the release of The Success Codes. He has a PhD in Psychology, and an ND (doctorate) in Natural Medicine.