Posted | 0 Comments
Live show date: October 24th
Register (on the right) to receive call-in instructions to listen to this show and receive replays.
Unlock the Keys to Mastering Your Life Through Your Subconscious Mind
A leading hypnotherapist and master at helping people to create positive, lasting change, Dr. Patrick Porter teaches us why changing our subconscious programming is imperative for success. In this hour we learn…
- How subconscious programming from childhood can hold us back from creating the lives we want and deserve
- How we can tap in to our unconscious as Einstein, Shakespeare and Beethoven intuitively learned to do
- How, as quantum physics teaches us, our possibilities already exist. All we have to do is remove the subconscious blockages that stand in the way of allowing them
- How brain wave entrainment can improve relaxation, reduce pain, create a feeling of well being, improve intellectual functioning, accelerate learning and even stimulate the immune system
- How we can learn to take control of our brain so that it propels us toward success in all areas of life
Patrick K. Porter, PhD is an award-winning author, consultant and entrepreneur. With 24 years of experience operating the first mind-based franchise, he has become a highly sought-after expert within the personal improvement industry.
He is the developer of the ZenFrames, a portable device designed to take the QDreams mind messaging sessions to the next level by adding the dimension of light frequencies.
Previously, he founded Positive Changes, the world’s largest franchise network of lifestyle improvement centers. Dr. Porter’s successes were featured in The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, People, Entrepreneur, and INC, as well as ABC, NBC, CBS, and the Discovery Channel.
He has just released his fourth book titled, Thrive In Overdrive, How to Navigate Your Overloaded Lifestyle. He is the author of the bestseller, Awaken the Genius, Mind Technology for the 21st Century, and four other books.
Dr. Porter has produced an arsenal of nearly 400 audio-recorded motivational programs and mind messaging processes, and has sold more than 3 million books and recordings worldwide. He has personally instructed more than 35,000 people in personal advancement. He received his doctorate degree from Louisiana Baptist University in Psychology of Christian Counseling in 1992 and is a licensed trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.