Professional Production & Planning
Complete Teleseminar Services:
- Incoming Audio Mixing
- Call Screening
- Even a Live Engineer During the Show
…Everything you need for Success !!read more
We can Make it Happen for You!
Welcome to the InternetAudioHub.com.
If you have ever participated in a teleseminar, you know how difficult it can be to have a great sounding internet event. Audio levels can be inconsistent and sound quality can be poor, to say the least. Trying to produce your own event can be a challenge when you try to take calls from listeners; screening calls and getting them on the air can be a nightmare.
What if there was a way to have your teleseminar sound great?
What if you could do your teleseminar from anywhere in the world with no worries, and have radio broadcast quality sound?
What We Do So Your Teleseminar Will Sound Great !!
- We handle all of the audio technical aspects of your webcast, live or recorded, whether it be a teleseminar, internet show, program, or sporting event.
- We connect you to the internet where your audience can hear you by internet stream or phone.
- We provide you with opening and closing music.
- We record your event for playback at any time.
- We have the ability to also provide you with MP3 audio for archiving.
- We get you on the internet quickly and easily without the hassle of technical problems; we take full responsibility for getting you on the internet so that you can stay focused on hosting your event.
- Audience can listen on either phone or internet stream.
- We offer high fidelity audio for your event.
- We give you a polished, professional sound that makes you stand out.
- Check out www.TheWisdomShow.com and listen to the high quality archived programs we have produced.
- Let our many years of New York City broadcast experience enhance the quality of all of your internet audio needs.
Call 619-249-0574 for more information, or use our contact page form to ask your teleseminar questions.read more
Years of broadcast expertise
Gerry Turro has been a leader and an innovator in the broadcast industry for more than 30 years. He has built, programmed and operated radio stations on both coasts of the United States, creating history in the top radio market in the world, New York City.
Fascinated by dismantling, repairing and building radios as a child, Gerry’s dream of working in the radio industry was realized when, at the age of 18, he was the youngest engineer ever hired at WPAT FM in New York City. He went on to become Chief Engineer at a string of radio stations in Manhattan, including WNEW FM and WHBI, and in the surrounding suburban areas.
Gerry’s work made history twice in the New York City radio market.
In 1985, he built, programmed and operated the first Italian Radio Station in the country, Italian Communication Network, in New York City, which is still in operation today.
In 1993, Jukebox Radio, 103.1 FM debuted just outside of the New York City market, a feat that broadcast experts had warned Gerry could never be accomplished. Gerry found an open frequency on the crowded New York City radio dial, and created the highly successful and beloved Jukebox Radio, the first commercial FM station in Bergen County, New Jersey, the birthplace of FM radio. Gerry built, programmed, and promoted the radio station, while overseeing a sales force. Under Gerry’s leadership, the station flourished, serving a need in the community and billing more than $1 million dollars a year.
Gerry has also built, programmed and operated several other broadcast facilities from the Caribbean to California. He is now passionate about bringing his broadcast expertise to a worldwide audience, with a vision to bring broadcast quality audio to the internet.read more
We provide complete Professional Teleseminar Services
Have a Teleseminar Question ??
Feel free to call and speak directly to Gerry about how he can help your start or improve your current teleseminar.
Contact Gerry Turro at (619) 249-0574.
Or you can use the form below to send Gerry a message, and he will get back to you as soon possible.